Friday, March 21, 2008

I can't believe one week of my easter hols have passed and i have hardly done much work!! I've been eating A LOT should really get down to exercising maybe i will start on monday :) But i've had a good week!!


Made chelsea buns on tuesday! Didn't turn out how i expected it to (which should have been more bread like) but oh wells :) Cheh kuan and sue lynn liked them :) Had dinner at assa and then we went to watch jersey boys which was a good oldies feel good musical :) haha educated in all the oldies from my dad! We were initially sitting at the first row where we could not see and the speakers were next to us we could feel the reverberations in our bones!! In the end we moved up for the second half :) After that went to macs for nuggets and banoffee pie :)


Thursday morning went to primark with suelynn and cheh kuan in the morning and managed to get some stuff :) then we went in search for the river which supposedly joins the thames and runs under the building. vintage shopping yepp and in the end we found it but then we could see the start and end of it haha cheated!! apparently its just a 'replica' the real one can't be seen anymore. haha. oh wells :) then headed to school to hand in zhen's neuropsych and then got caught in the hospital lift! quite freaky. haha. oh wells. then after that headed to chinatown for lunch wanted to go for duck on a plate (four seasons) but then there was a queue and we were running quite tight on time so we went wongkei instead (they're super duper efficient). then starbucks then went to meet jialing for desert and english tea at some cafe in soho.



Here's the yummy desert :) and then we decided we should both do some work so we walked to a starbucks and did some work :)



then met whui for dinner at hare and tortoise :) prawn mee ( i ate all the noodles up! and then ice cream :) was worth the cold wait outside! hehe


Substance Abuse

The weather for the weekend and the next week is terrible! Negative!!! I thought spring is coming and this sunday we lose an hour of sleep. Supposed to snow on sunday!

Good Friday service later!!

At The Cross


Verse 1:
Oh Lord You’ve searched me,
You know my way;
Even when I fail You,
I know You love me.
Your holy presence
Surrounding me
In every season,
I know You love me;
I know You love me.

Chorus:
At the cross I bow my knee,
Where Your blood was shed for me,
There’s no greater love than this.
You have overcome the grave,
Your glory fills the highest place,
What can separate me now?

Verse 2:
You go before me,
You shield my way,
Your hand upholds me;
I know You love me.
And when the earth fades,
Falls from my eyes,
And You stand before me,
I know You love me;
I know You love me.

Bridge:
You tore the veil, You made a way
When You said that it is done.

No comments: